Telegram Bots are third-party applications that run inside Telegram. Users can interact with bots by sending them messages, commands, and inline requests. You control your bots using HTTPS requests to our bot API. A bot is a software robot that performs an extensive set of automated tasks on its own. Search engines like Google use bots. Search engine bots are also known as spiders. They crawl through websites scanning and retrieving contents from them.
Some Functions Of Telegram Bots
Telegram bots are vast and wide. They can do a plethora of tasks on Telegram. You can use Telegram bots to do the following:
A. Get customized notifications and news. A bot can act as a smart newspaper, sending you relevant content as soon as it’s published. You can get notifications from more than thirty websites immediately they publish their contents. You will never miss a post once it is online.
B. Integrate with other services. A bot can enrich Telegram chats with content from external services. Many include Gmail Bot, Image Bot, GIF bot, IMDB bot, Wiki bot, Music bot, YouTube bot, GitHub bot. Seriously, this is a tip of the iceberg. Telegram bots are very responsive and fast in carrying out their services. There are a handful number of reasons for tweaking your Gmail Account.
C. Accept payments from Telegram users. A bot can offer paid services or work as a virtual storefront. Some telegram users established their personal shops right on the fast messenger. It’s FREE! Just integrate the payment services and start promoting contents. This is useful for marketers. This is a demo shop.
E. Build single and multiplayer games. A bot can offer rich HTML5 experiences, from simple arcades and puzzles to 3D-shooters and real-time strategy games. Some game bots on Telegram are GameBot and Gamee.
F. Build social services. A bot could connect people looking for conversation partners based on common interests or proximity. An example is HotOrBot. Bots can get Facebook details through an advanced hacking technique.
G. Do almost anything else. Except for dishes — bots are terrible at doing the dishes.
How Telegram Bots work
At the core, Telegram Bots are special accounts that do not need an extra phone number to set up. Users can interact with bots in two ways:
- Send messages and commands to bots by opening a chat with them or by adding them to groups. This is useful for chatbots or news bots like the official TechCrunch bot.
- Send requests directly from the input field by typing the bot’s @username and a query. This allows sending content from inline bots directly into any chat, group or channel.
Messages, commands, and requests sent by users are passed to the software running on your servers. Our intermediary server handles all encryption and communication with the Telegram API for you. You communicate with this server via a simple HTTPS-interface that offers a simplified version of the Telegram API. We call that interface our Bot API. A detailed description of the Bot API is available HERE.
Some Helpful Links To Start Learning Telegram Bot With PHP
- YouTube video: Telegram Bot Tutorial – YouTube:
- Set your Telegram Bot Webhook using this Bot:
- How to use Commands with Telegram Bots – YouTube:
- How to create Telegram Bots:
- How to Build a Fully Responsive Telegram Bot – PHP Tutorial:
- How to Start a Telegram Bot With PHP :
TUTORIALS LINKS FOR TELEGRAM BOTS:
TELEGRAM BOT REFERENCE:
- Telegram Bot API :
- Bot Code Examples :
- Telegram Bots Code Examples – Hellobot : (Very Helpful)
FOR IRANIAN USERS : (PERSIAN LANGUAGE)
- Let’s play with Telegram Bot API :
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
- This Group: https://telegram.me/joinchat/AOmo4jzvT2L6_PLrLApWqQ